Fun, Food & Football as crowds enjoy Family Funday '13 An estimated 6,000 people crowded the annual Family Funday & Football Fest in Halswell last Sunday, 17 Feb. This free community event provided free rides for all, including the Titanic, Obstacle Course, Chair-O-Plane, Mini Jeeps, Merry-Go-Around, ZORB balls, Pony Rides, Jumbo Bouncy Castle, plus other rides and activities like Facepainting, Kids Maze, etc. Funds were raised throu
We value friendship (connectedness) where people experience:
- Genuine, intimate and authentic relationships.
- Love and acceptance.
- Time together.
- Prayer for one another.
- Practical help in times of need.
- Encouragement and appreciation.
- Servanthood that is prepared to do hard work even though it takes time.
- Support in times of conflict.
- Feeling included regardless of status, gender or race.
We value family:With intergeneration activities
We value hospitality that involves:
- Sharing and giving.
- Proactive welcome teams who help people feel included.
- Lounge for newcomers.
- Phone calls for new people.
- People who are fun-loving and enthusiastic in their hospitality.
We value developing friendships with those in the wider community who experience:
- Our genuine commitment, interest and love for them in ways that are relevant.
- Us as friends who share our lives with them.
- Have the opportunity to respond when they attend services.