December brings with it all sorts of busyness. It can be a time where the importance of the birth of Christ gets lost. Here are a list of services that we will be holding for those who are wanting to connect over the Christmas period.
We value friendship (connectedness) where people experience:
- Genuine, intimate and authentic relationships.
- Love and acceptance.
- Time together.
- Prayer for one another.
- Practical help in times of need.
- Encouragement and appreciation.
- Servanthood that is prepared to do hard work even though it takes time.
- Support in times of conflict.
- Feeling included regardless of status, gender or race.
We value family:With intergeneration activities
We value hospitality that involves:
- Sharing and giving.
- Proactive welcome teams who help people feel included.
- Lounge for newcomers.
- Phone calls for new people.
- People who are fun-loving and enthusiastic in their hospitality.
We value developing friendships with those in the wider community who experience:
- Our genuine commitment, interest and love for them in ways that are relevant.
- Us as friends who share our lives with them.
- Have the opportunity to respond when they attend services.