Fun, Food & Football as crowds enjoy Family Funday '13 An estimated 6,000 people crowded the annual Family Funday & Football Fest in Halswell last Sunday, 17 Feb. This free community event provided free rides for all, including the Titanic, Obstacle Course, Chair-O-Plane, Mini Jeeps, Merry-Go-Around, ZORB balls, Pony Rides, Jumbo Bouncy Castle, plus other rides and activities like Facepainting, Kids Maze, etc. Funds were raised throu
GroupsWe believe that relationship and connectedness are vital to the Christian walk.
There will be a number of Life groups running in 2013. If you are interested in being part of one, please email us at
We value learning communities (cell groups) where people:
- Listen to God.
- Share God’s love in tangible ways.
- Grow in wisdom.
- Are like-minded and can share life’s journey together.
- Have the opportunity to work on projects together.
- Live in close proximity to one another to allow regular contact and involvement in each other’s lives.
- Have opportunities to learn in different ways.
- Learn about useful resources such as good books, DVD’s etc.
We value personal development where people:
- Understand their identity in Christ.
- Understand and develop their calling, passion and gifts.
- Can grow as new believers.
- Have the opportunity to receive coaching and mentoring.
- Have the opportunity to empower, help and invest in others in one-on-one situations.
- Develop character, serve one another and be fruitful.