December brings with it all sorts of busyness. It can be a time where the importance of the birth of Christ gets lost. Here are a list of services that we will be holding for those who are wanting to connect over the Christmas period.
GroupsWe believe that relationship and connectedness are vital to the Christian walk.
There will be a number of Life groups running in 2014. If you are interested in being part of one, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org for a full list of current groups or pick up a info brochure on Sunday. We have an increasing number of diverse groups, held at different times and days and locations.
We value learning communities (life groups) where people:
- Listen to God.
- Share God’s love in tangible ways.
- Grow in wisdom.
- Are like-minded and can share life’s journey together.
- Have the opportunity to work on projects together.
- Live in close proximity to one another to allow regular contact and involvement in each other’s lives.
- Have opportunities to learn in different ways.
- Learn about useful resources such as good books, DVD’s etc.
We value personal development where people:
- Understand their identity in Christ.
- Understand and develop their calling, passion and gifts.
- Can grow as new believers.
- Have the opportunity to receive coaching and mentoring.
- Have the opportunity to empower, help and invest in others in one-on-one situations.
- Develop character, serve one another and be fruitful.