December brings with it all sorts of busyness. It can be a time where the importance of the birth of Christ gets lost. Here are a list of services that we will be holding for those who are wanting to connect over the Christmas period.
We value learning communities (cell groups) where people:
- Listen to God.
- Share God’s love in tangible ways.
- Grow in wisdom.
- Are like-minded and can share life’s journey together.
- Have the opportunity to work on projects together.
- Live in close proximity to one another to allow regular contact and involvement in each other’s lives.
- Have opportunities to learn in different ways.
- Learn about useful resources such as good books, DVD’s etc.
Events in 2015
Patricia King 28, 29 April
Grace and Glory 15-17 May
Embracing Heaven with Fini and Isi De Gersigny August
Adam Thompson and Adrian 30 October - 1 November
John Mellor Healing Weekend 27-29 November