Fun, Food & Football as crowds enjoy Family Funday '13 An estimated 6,000 people crowded the annual Family Funday & Football Fest in Halswell last Sunday, 17 Feb. This free community event provided free rides for all, including the Titanic, Obstacle Course, Chair-O-Plane, Mini Jeeps, Merry-Go-Around, ZORB balls, Pony Rides, Jumbo Bouncy Castle, plus other rides and activities like Facepainting, Kids Maze, etc. Funds were raised throu
GatheringsEvery Sunday 10am
Messages now available http://www.resonate.org.nz
Look under Harmony Church
We value teaching and preaching that is:
- Sensitive to what the Holy Spirit is saying.
- Biblically sound and includes expository preaching.
- Includes humour, great stories, real experiences and testimonies.
- Foundational and ‘Meaty’.
We value prophecy:
- When it is a normal part of the church culture.
We value services that:
- Has great corporate worship that is well facilitated and executed.
- Worship led with sincerity.
- Include times of celebration.
- Are sensitive towards seekers.
- Allows the opportunity for children to contribute and be involved.
- Sees God’s power displayed through prophecy, prayer and miracles.
- Allows time to experience and soak in God’s presence.
- Are relevant, surprising and thriving.
- Genuine, gentle, honest, sincere.
- Leaves room up the front for prayer afterwards and lots of different people available to pray.
We value ministry times that includes:
- times of playing the piano during ministry times during prayer times of healing for people.
- Guest speakers and time of ministry for encouragement
We value events:
- That provide equipping and enrichment such as parenting courses, marriage enrichment.
- Fun together at events for families like Christmas, conferences, camps and BBQ’s.
- Memorable moments such as baptism, confession of faith.
We value Experiencing God holistically:
- Knowing and experiencing the presence of the Holy Spirit.
- Through praying for one another.
- Experiencing health and wholeness.
- Experiencing God in all dimensions of life (heart, mind, soul and spirit) and in all aspects of the community.